30 November 2010

30 Day Challenge: DAY 2: closest person

Day 2: A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.




This one was easy: my big sister (right), MARZ!! (a.k.a Marlin)


We never agree about anything, we get under each other's skins, and we're both the hardest-headed mofo's I know- but that has allowed us to become as close as can be. You taught me most of what I know, you encourage me to challenge myself and push the limit, and even though you don't always show it, you believe in me and my dreams.
I couldn't ask for someone who understands me, forces me to face myself, and makes me own up to my consequences more than you do.
You've guided me, protected me, loved me, travelled the world with me, altered my thinking, partied hard with me, and accepted me. Whenever we have a falling out, I know it's never the end- not just because we're family, but because we complete each other. You're the yin to my yang, the milk to my Lucky Charms, and the Brain to my Pinky.
As my tarot-card reader once put it, we're one soul, divided in half and that is why we'll always find our way back to each other...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pick my brain and leave some of yours!