02 December 2010

30 Day Challenge: DAY 3: favourite cast

Day 3: A picture of the cast from your favorite show.




I've grown up with them (even though they never actually age), and they've been the source of much of my laughter over the years. I would not be the same me if I wasn't quoting Homer's stupidest statements, imitating Sideshow Bob's evil British accent, or analyzing episode-by-episode.


I see a little bit of each character in me: Lisa's cute nerdiness, Homer's ditzy moments, Bart's bad-ass-ness, Marge's worrisome moments, Selma & Louise's roasting sessions, and Moe's constant search for anyone who cares about him.


The Simpsons has always been one of my favourite shows, and like the timeless characters on it, I'm pleased with the new episodes but treasure all the classics...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pick my brain and leave some of yours!