29 November 2010

30 Day Challenge: DAY 1: Me

Day 1: A picture of you and 15 facts




  1. I have a deeply embedded love affair with readings/books/literature and am obsessed with the idea of recording one's internal workings on paper (or blog, for what its worth :p)
  2. I need to be challenged in order to be productive.
  3. I'm misunderstood.
  4. I hate the texture/smell/taste of most seafood, but envy those who know their seafood.
  5.  Yellow and black are my favourite colours, but I wear too much black!
  6. I often toy with the idea of picking a destination at random, buying a one-way flight and seeing what unfolds (till reality reminds me of the limits of being a female).
  7. I'm deathly scared of failing at life, and that is the source of much of my restlessness
  8. I'm a dreamer in the thorough-est sense, and sometimes that can distract me from acting on my dreams
  9. The number one place I want to see most is India, followed by 25634 other places I wanna see before I die.
  10. I'm drawn to people who can vibe with my thoughts, challenge my thinking, provide insight into who I am, discuss current affairs with me, engage in thought-provoking conversations, and see the world on multi-levels like I do
  11. "I'm like Che Guevarra with bling on, I'm complex"- I often find myself torn between the innate materialist with a capitalist mentality who dwells within me, and the idealist with humanitarian values and a sometimes overly-whimsical vision of how I can change the world.
  12. I place certain people on high pedastools, and unfortunately this has made me all-too familiar with disappointment.
  13. I hate tomato insides, spicy food, white onions, chicken wings, raisins, dark chocolate, bacon (and most red meat), pizza toppings, etc, etc, etc- I guess I might be a bit of a picky eater 
  14. I can be kinda selective when it comes to guys, and that usually gives a wrong impression about me
  15. I find I'm usually drawn to men/friends/acquaintances who are older in age




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pick my brain and leave some of yours!