08 December 2010

30 Day Challenge: DAY 7: treasured item

Day 7: A picture of your most treasured item.


my mind.


When time takes my most valued possessions, when expensive items I've owned get lost or destroyed, when I wake up and am having an "ugly day", and when people walk in and out of my life, there's one thing I treasure- my mind.
I love that I question things. I love that I have an insatiable thirst for knowledge. I love that I'm insanely curious about the mechanics of the world, and that I seek to learn new things. I love that I can take a critical approach and that I sometimes over-analyze. I love that I can think pragmatically, but that my creativity allows me to interpret the beauty of things.

I value my mind and my thinking process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pick my brain and leave some of yours!