15 September 2010

AIRPLANE BOYS: SLEEP

"Some people dream of success, while others try to reach it..."

A few months ago I did a little feature on a couple of talented guys I'm proud to call my friends: the Airplane Boys. Since then Beck Motley and Bon Voyage have been working hard to spread their music, promote their image, and just simply CREATE.
Thanks to all that grinding, along with the help of the AMAZINGLY talented Justin Create and Neon Gorilla team, they've released a video for one of my fave APB songs: Sleep. It was shot right in Toronto and I'm so impressed by the concept, and how clean the shots are. And believe me, these guys are taaalented. Look out for their upcoming projects, and request "Sleep" on your local radio stations! To download the single, visit:
http://theairplaneboys.bandcamp.com/track/sleep


Here it is, hope you enjoy it as much as we all have....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pick my brain and leave some of yours!