14 September 2010

balance

Sometime this past weekend, I think I semi-consciously conjured/thought/sent positive vibes... I noticed that, because the past couple of day's I feel serene, well-balanced, and somehow a little wiser. You get these little random moments in life where things become clear- relationships you've been trying to fix suddenly seem harmonious, decisions you've been avoiding making suddenly seem clear as ever, and issues you have either internalized or agonized over finding their solution just work themselves out. I think the problem, though, is that we are sooo caught up in focusing on what's wrong and what obstacles limit us to absorb or appreciate these moments.

But like I always say, whether or not its clear to you in the moment, the universe (that is, whatever you perceive it to be) ALWAYS returns to its balance...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pick my brain and leave some of yours!