25 April 2011

I came across these AWESOME Simpsonsesque images done by digital artist Meowza Katz. Each of the Simpsons-inspired images is a rendition of some of the most recognized, famous pieces done by well known artists.
Check it out:


Here is a version of Edvard Munch's The Scream , originally done in variations between 1893-1910:




And of course, a version of Andy Warhol's 1960s-era Marilyn Monroe piece:




One of the most recognized and parodied pieces done by Grant Woods in 1930, American Gothic:



And no set of renditions would be complete without a Vincent van Gogh piece, this one is his Self Portrait done in 1889:

                                                                            

1 comment:

  1. My brother recommended I might like this web site.

    He was entirely right. This post truly made my day.
    You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

    Also visit my blog post - flight simulator games

    ReplyDelete

Pick my brain and leave some of yours!